My regular readers know I also create “How To” videos, but for those of you newly come to CenayNailor.com, here’s an announcement just for you.
I received a request recently from a reader who wanted to know how to use his own image for a PayPal “Buy Now” button and wasn’t sure where to start. (Thanks Rick for that request).
I created a new video showing him step-by-step exactly how to create and use the PayPal button with a custom image. You can see the new video at Use Custom Image At Paypal (Video) — while you are there, sign up to get updates whenever I post a new video.
Also check out the others there. If you are branding yourself on the Internet (something you should be doing if you are in Network Marketing), these video’s are a must.
Here are just a few of the videos you will find there:
Social Networking (Web 2.0)
- Creating A MySpace.com Page
- Add A Slide Show To Your MySpace Profile
- Edit Your MySpace Profile
- Updating Your MySpace Profile Photo
- Find Friends On MySpace
- Find and Embed Video on MySpace (and Comments)
- Create A HubPages Account And Build Your First “Hub”
Blogging With Blogger.com
- Create A Blogger.com Blog
- Add A Link List To Your Blogger.com Blog
- Delete A Comment From Blogger.com Blog
- Add An Opt-In Form To Your Blogger.com Blog
Blogging With WordPress
- Installing WordPress In 5 Minutes (or less)
- Using WordPress Themes
- Adding An AWeber Opt In Form To WordPress Blog
- Advanced Domain Name Search
- Basic HTML (For MySpace, Websites and Comments)
- Find, Install and Use FTP Client To Transfer Files
- Use A Custom Image For A PayPal “Buy Now” Button
- Save Adobe PDF’s (from web) and Send Via Email
- Google Alerts – Your Personal Research Assistant
- Working With The “Hero” Book
- Setup an eBay Seller’s Account
- Add an Email Account To Outlook
- Using Signature Lines To Prospect
There are now more than 70+ new videos since this list was created. Don’t see one you need? Drop me a note and I will do what I can for you.