I get many emails from people who want to know if I accept guest posts on CenayNailor.com, and if that is the case, what are the guidelines. I figured that it would be easier to write the guidelines in a page and just refer every one here.
So the answer to the first question is: Yes, I do accept guest posts. Currently I just publish one guest post per month, usually when I am struggling to complete my deadline. However, I feel that a new perspective is something of value, so I hope to be offering more guest posts to my readers.
Below you will find all the details about the process.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to blogging, WordPress, Internet and Affiliate Marketing in general, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 500 words.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet. This means a re-purposed, rewritten article will simply not do. Ever.
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else.
- The blog post must be related to blogging, building your brand, WordPress, SEO and related topics. If in doubt, thumb through the content already here.
- Make sure you have have spell-checked, grammar-checked and proof read the article before submission.
- You can include up to 2 links in the byline at the bottom of the post.
- Links you include can not be direct affiliate links.
- You can use SEO’d anchor text for your links, but be reasonable.
- Content must be to the quality standards found here already.
- If you have already submitted a post and will be submitting another one, I will be favorably inclined to take future posts if I can see that you have commented on your post, or replied to comments. Maybe you promoted the post in your Facebook, Twitter, or other social media accounts. Blogposts that attract reader’s comments are always given preferential treatment.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can submit it below. Some HTML is allowed, though I expect you to be responsible.
Usually within 48 hours I will reply stating if I will accept the guest post or not. If I reject your post, you are obviously free to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to some other website.
Sample Author Bio Box
To give you an idea how your bio will be displayed, I am including a sample below. If you prefer, you can email me a photo, or provide a link to an online version of your image, and I will replace the general image with yours. FYI, I will also include an image if you like, just place the URL on a line by itself.