Related in this series:
The links above are the two previous posts on this subject. Just joining me? Start there!
Well, I have to tell you that choosing the 5 blogs for an SEO Makeover was tough. I wanted to help them all. In the end though, I went with almost purely scientific factors in deciding The Five . I wanted as wide a variety as possible, so no two blogs are in the same niche.
And to those that asked, but were not accepted as one of the blogs in the case study… my apologies. I hope you will follow the published results of the case study so you can increase your traffic yourself. I believe there will be quite a few pointers and more than a little direct SEO advice.
And The Winners Are…
- Carol Hansen and her Health and Wellness blog at http://www.getrealhealthnow.com/blog/
- Bethune Matthews and her Millinery and Hat Making Blog at http://www.DIYMillinery.com
- Luke Hawthorne and his Make Money Online blog at http://www.LukeHawthorne.com
- Mike Stokes and his Cajun Cooking TV blog at http://www.cajuncookingtv.com
- Stephanie Blackburn and her Real Estate Success blog at http://www.RESuccessLink.com
I will be contacting each of the winners over the next week or so (if you are a winner, please shoot me an email) and establishing the rules, seting up the FTP stuff and scheduling the time. I have also selected two alternates, in the event one of the winners is unable to meet the requirements or can’t commit the time it will take to get rolling.
So, check back often, or better yet, sign up for the RSS feed via email, and have the new posts sent right to your inbox. The next 9 weeks is certainly going to be an education!